Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Caboose Hobbies

During my trip to Denver I took a trip to one of the largest Model Train stores in the World, Caboose Hobbies.  I've been to a good number of hobby stores and I have to say this was the largest 100% dedicated to model trains I have been.  I would recommend a visit to anyone heading near the Denver Colorado area.  They have a large selection for all scales.  The brass department is amazing to see.  Everyone working at the store was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.  It would be easy to spend hours there taking in all they have to offer.


While there I made a few purchases, including rolling stock and structure scratch/detail items:

Rolling Stock -
  1. InterMountain - 4750CuFt MNS 3-Bay Hopper
  2. Micro-Trains -  CNW 40' HyCube Box with Single Door
  3. BluFord Shops - CNW 70-ton 3-Bay Offset Side Hopper 
Structure Scratch/Details -
  1. Grandt Line - N Scale Grab Box Windows/Doors/Misc
  2. Fine N-Scale Products - Pole/Timber Retaining Wall
  3. Fine N-Scale Products - Concrete Block Walls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment