Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Denver Vacation - 2013

I recently took a four day vacation to the city of Denver.  The reason I went to Denver, say instead of Florida or some other more tropical location, is because it was cheap to get and stay there.  Having been to Colorado a few times previously, but never to the city of Denver, I thought why not give it a chance.

While there, among the many things that I did like taking in a Rockies baseball game and eating at some great restaurants, was to ride the Denver Light-rails or RTD (Regional Transportation District). Denver has 6 light-rail lines radiating out from the city.  I found understanding the payment system for the light-rails a bit confusing and not what I am use to.  It was also pretty pricy from what I have experienced with other light-rails/subways.  However, I could have just been doing something wrong.  Once your ticket is obtained for your trip, getting on your way it very easy and a comfortable ride.  I rode the both the D & H routes round trip, getting out along the way to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment