Thursday, May 30, 2013

CO-OP Storage Shed


The CO-OP Storage Shed was being sold at my local hobby store on clearance.  It is listed as being sold under the Walthers Cornerstone Series, but I believe it is produced by someone else and sold under the Walthers name.  Nothing wrong with that, just a bit of information, as you may be able to find this product from a different manufacture.


This is a very simple project.  There are very few parts for this structure.  In fact there are more "extra" parts for other structures sold by Walthers in the Cornerstone Series than there are used for this structure.  This will allow for me to add to my parts bin.

Here is a picture of all the parts within the package.


With the structures required parts removed from the spurs.  In fact the two tan side wall parts with the single window located in the lower right corner of the picture are not needed for the project.



Here are all the items for the parts bin.



Because the structure is so simple and there are so many extra parts, I think this would be a good candidate for some heavy kitbashing.  I am not 100% sure what I want to do to the building, but I will be adding a loading dock area to make it more functional in a city environment.  More details to follow as I plan some more bashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment